[USA] L&O SVU Saison 7

Envie de discuter autour des enquêtes de Benson et Stabler ?
Le forum francophone dédié à New York Unité Spéciale est ici.
Seb
Pote de Dick et Rene
Pote de Dick et Rene
Série L&O préférée : New York District (L&O)
Personnage favori : Lennie Briscoe

[USA] L&O SVU Saison 7

Message par Seb » 13 avril 2006, 18:29

SpeedRcrX @ 13/04/2006 à 17:31 a écrit : Pour la huitième Saison de SVU Mariska revient mais ferra pendant un temps équipe avec quelqu'un d'autre ce qui fait que Connie Nielsen restera au casting en debut de saison, après personne ne sait.
Je pense que les producteurs attendent de voir la reactions du public quand à la prestation de Miss Nielsen.
C'est quoi ta source SpeedRcrX ? :)
@SebNYD, webmaster de LawAndOrder-fr et SérieTech

Retrouvez LawAndOrder-fr.com sur Twitter (@lawandorderfr) :)

SpeedRcrX
Partenaire de Benson
Partenaire de Benson

[USA] L&O SVU Saison 7

Message par SpeedRcrX » 13 avril 2006, 21:24

Interview de Dick Wolf et Mariska Hargitay sur des magazines américains (en ligne et papier)

En plus je crois que je me suis un peu trompée car Connie Nielsen n'apparaitra pas pendant la saison 7 mais dans la saison 8, Stabler va avoir un autre partenaire pour quelques episodes et après il fera équipe avec Connie.

voilà une de mes sources :

Sunday, April 2, 2006

By VIRGINIA ROHAN
STAFF WRITER

What do you do when your lead actress is expecting a baby, but it wouldn't make sense for her character to also be pregnant?

You have her hold things in front of her growing stomach -- laundry baskets, satchels or, in the case of Mariska Hargitay's Detective Olivia Benson, big, fat police files.

But what do you do when that actress takes time off to have and enjoy her first child, separating the central partners of NBC's hit, "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" -- one of TV's most popular teams?

Now that's where things get really tricky.

"SVU" executive producer Neal Baer and his writers have concocted a complicated strategy to accommodate the temporary loss of Hargitay, 42, who's taking off for Los Angeles, her hometown, to await the arrival of a son, due June 21.

In addition to logistical challenges -- more on that later -- Baer's plan necessitated some tinkering with the detective partnership of Hargitay's Benson and Chris Meloni's Elliot Stabler.

That story line goes into motion with this week's powerful episode, "Fault." In it, Benson and Stabler are hunting for a recently paroled serial pedophile (Lou Diamond Phillips), who has murdered several members of a family and run off with the two youngest children. The partners eventually track him to a New York bus terminal, and in the violent and emotional showdown, Benson gets slashed. Stabler is torn between coming to her aid and chasing after the pedophile, who has the two kids in tow.

His decision -- and Benson's later hesitation at another pivotal moment -- lead Stabler and Benson to question if their deep mutual attachment may be hindering their ability to do their jobs.

They are "very close. Maybe too close," Baer says, during a recent phone chat.

Meloni elaborates: "I think it's going to expose to each other their feelings for each other, and more so to my character. My character has muted his affections, or the depth of his feelings, for his partner. So things are going to be shown. It's done in a great way. It's an exposure of feelings, not a true reveal."

The episode makes clear that these two love each other, but what kind of love is it? As Meloni told me at the show's start, "We asked Dick Wolf, 'Is there going to be any kind of relationship between us?' And he goes, 'I got one word for you: "Moonlighting." ' And he walked away."

Different times

Back then, however, the characters' circumstances were different. Stabler, a father of four, was happily married to his high-school sweetheart. Now, he's single and lonely. And Benson, still ambivalent about having children, is unattached. And she definitely seemed jealous when the newly separated Benson paid too much attention to Dr. Rebecca Hendrix (Mary Stuart Masterson), the police-officer-turned-psychiatrist who sometimes helps them with cases.

Has Wolf's credo changed?

"No," Meloni says firmly. "And I still think Dick is very right about it. Then it becomes a different show and a different way of telling a story. People kind of connect to these characters almost like a mom and dad, I think. Hey, you don't want to picture your mom and dad having sex.

"It's almost on the level of symbolism -- [she's] the nurturer, and [he's] the dad, who's going to keep you safe and secure."

Nonetheless, "Fault" will leave viewers wondering about the nature of Benson and Stabler's feelings for each other. And Baer is coy on that matter.

"We'll leave that to the audience. I want to see how the audience interprets it," he says.

The goal of this week's episode, Baer says, "was to stir things up and get them back together, so that they're really doing well together, and then we'll really pull them apart," thus paving the way for temporary replacements.New faces

Next month, Anthony Anderson, who played sound engineer Key in "Hustle & Flow" and bad guy Antwon Mitchell in FX's "The Shield," will briefly come aboard as Stabler's new partner, Manuel Valdez. And as previously announced, Connie Nielsen will do six episodes as a warrant officer who gets paired with Stabler. But she won't arrive until next fall.

"We're going to deal with how Connie and my partnership evolved," Meloni says. "We're all on board that it has to be different. She's different than Mariska, obviously."

Hargitay, who is married to actor Peter Hermann, finished her last pre-baby scenes on Monday.

"But she's already shot several of next year's shows, and Mariska will still be on for the whole rest of the season," Baer says.

To minimize Hargitay's absence, the cast has been filming two episodes at once, called tandem-shooting (or "tandemonium," as they jokingly dubbed it on the set) -- a technique "SVU" generally uses (but more sparingly) each year to get a jump on the following season.

Inner conflicts

This year, there have been more showcase episodes that spotlight specific cast members and reveal their characters' inner conflicts. In last week's powerful "Venom," for example, Ice-T's Detective "Fin" Tutuola discovered a tragic secret hidden by his ex-wife (Lisa Gay Hamilton). It came to light when Fin's son became a suspect in a murder actually committed by the troubled young man whom Fin had always considered his "nephew" (played by Chris "Ludicris" Bridges).

There was also one in which Hargitay frantically tried to save a little girl who had dialed 911, and another in which Stabler, struggling with a case involving an abusive father, finally showed up on the doorstep of the aforementioned Dr. Hendrix, the comely shrink, and came clean about his own difficult childhood.

"I was very happy about the script, and I was very proud of the work," Meloni says. "For an actor, it really was great, because the thing that you're speaking of, where I have my confessional with Mary Stuart Masterson, that was one whole act, so I got to be onstage basically for 12 minutes as opposed to 2½ minutes. As an actor, I got to have highs and lows, mountains and valleys.

"Neal Baer is always looking for a way to present the material in a different way, whether it's intercutting between two different interrogations, fading from scenes, as opposed to the chunk-chunk ["L&O" trademark sound], using different lighting, different film, writing the script differently. It's keeping it a slightly different product, so viewers can't become complacent."

Mid-June break

"SVU," which is based in North Bergen, will take a break in mid-June, then resume production on Season 8 in late September.

"Everybody's returning. It will be the same 'SVU' that you love," Baer says.

Meanwhile, for the next two months, Meloni will be separated from Hargitay for the first time in the show's history. Will he miss her?

"No, it will be nice," the actor says. "I mean, with complete affection toward Mariska, we deal with each other more than the people we're married to. Even though we have a hiatus, we always come back to the same spot, the same working conditions. This is nice. It's something different."

Hargitay is the "self-appointed" godmother to Meloni's daughter. So, does he expect her to return the favor?

Meloni laughs. "I'm the worst choice you can think of."
Alex Cabot : Oh I'm that good. They didn't make me Bureau Chief for nothing, you know what I mean ? (Conviction)

Lys
Partenaire de Benson
Partenaire de Benson

[USA] L&O SVU Saison 7

Message par Lys » 13 avril 2006, 22:14

Merci pour l'article ! :)

Ben ça alors, moi qui pensais que Connie Nielsen allait remplacer Mariska uniquement dans les derniers épisodes de la saison 7...
On va rester un sacré bout de temps sans avoir de nouveau un partenariat Benson-Stabler... :(

Seb
Pote de Dick et Rene
Pote de Dick et Rene

[USA] L&O SVU Saison 7

Message par Seb » 13 avril 2006, 22:25

Très intéressant tout ça, merci beaucoup SpeedRcrX :)

Je prendrais le temps demain pour faire une petite news pour récapituler un peu tout ça pour ceux qui sont fachés avec l'anglais ;)

Seb
Pote de Dick et Rene
Pote de Dick et Rene

[USA] L&O SVU Saison 7

Message par Seb » 14 avril 2006, 11:29

Bon pas moyen de confirmer les informations contenues dans cette fameuse news, ça m'embête un peu car celle-ci a été publiée initialement le 2 avril dans un journal que je ne connais pas (The Record, un quotidien local en plus !).

Dans le doute, je vais me contenter d'y ajouter une référence dans ma dernière news ;)

http://www.lawandorder-fr.com/news/?news=131

Merci encore SpeedRcrX :)

SpeedRcrX
Partenaire de Benson
Partenaire de Benson

[USA] L&O SVU Saison 7

Message par SpeedRcrX » 14 avril 2006, 17:14

Mais de rien, si j'ai d'autres infos avec des sources un peu plus connue je les transmettrai ici.
Si je me souviens je crois que j'avais un truc sur tv guide...
Alex Cabot : Oh I'm that good. They didn't make me Bureau Chief for nothing, you know what I mean ? (Conviction)

Seb
Pote de Dick et Rene
Pote de Dick et Rene

[USA] L&O SVU Saison 7

Message par Seb » 14 avril 2006, 17:20

SpeedRcrX @ 14/04/2006 à 17:14 a écrit : Mais de rien, si j'ai d'autres infos avec des sources un peu plus connue je les transmettrai ici.
Si je me souviens je crois que j'avais un truc sur tv guide...
Même avec des sources moins connues, c'est toujours intéressant ;)

Seb
Pote de Dick et Rene
Pote de Dick et Rene

[USA] L&O SVU Saison 7

Message par Seb » 16 avril 2006, 19:44

Anthony Anderson figurera bien dans l'épisode Fat du 2 mai prochain. Episode dans lequel Mariska apparaitra bien...

C'est ce que l'on peut déduire de la description de l'épisode en question :
NATALIE COLE GUEST STARS AS ATTORNEY SERENA WALDRON IN A CASE THAT DEALS WITH CHILDHOOD OBESITY - A band of teenage siblings attack and sodomize a teenage girl, Jessica Delay (guest star Tricia Mara), who is a gifted piano student at a prestigious high school in Harlem. Through help from Medical Examiner Warner (Tamara Tunie) who identifies the attackers as overweight, Det. Stabler (Chris Meloni) and his one-time partner Det. Lucius Blaine (guest star Anthony Anderson) track down the siblings, who claim they attacked Jessica to avenge an attack on their morbidly obese brother Rudi (Omar Benson Miller). After the case goes to trial, there is a hollow victory for the "winner" due to the enormous health issues facing the teenager. Mariska Hargitay, Dann Florek, Richard Belzer, Ice-T, B.D. Wong, and Diane Neal also star.

SpeedRcrX
Partenaire de Benson
Partenaire de Benson

[USA] L&O SVU Saison 7

Message par SpeedRcrX » 20 avril 2006, 11:31

Voici un article un peu plus recent que celui que j'avais poster, il raconte à peu pres la même chose que ce que j'avais poster precedemment.

http://www.siliconvalley.com/mld/thesta ... ate_living

Seb
Pote de Dick et Rene
Pote de Dick et Rene

[USA] L&O SVU Saison 7

Message par Seb » 20 avril 2006, 14:09

Si je ne m'abuse, ce nouvel article est signé par la même personne et pour le même journal (The Record) ;)

Cindy
Partenaire de Goren
Partenaire de Goren

[USA] L&O SVU Saison 7

Message par Cindy » 20 avril 2006, 15:52

Je viens de lire le résumer en gros de l'épisode Fault et j'ai vraiment envie de le voir vivement que la saison 7 commence sur tf1 et j'espère qu'il y metteront tout les épisodes je me demande vraiment comment ca va se passer dans l'avenir de la série !! Mais franchement je n'aimerrais pas qu'olivia se retrouve dans la serie mère !!!! J'espère qu'elle restera dans SVU et qu'elle fera à nouveau équipe avec Elliot même si c'est pas de suite mais plus tard !!!!!
Cindy fan de Mariska

Seb
Pote de Dick et Rene
Pote de Dick et Rene

[USA] L&O SVU Saison 7

Message par Seb » 20 avril 2006, 16:16

Cindy @ 20/04/2006 à 15:52 a écrit : Je viens de lire le résumer en gros de l'épisode Fault et j'ai vraiment envie de le voir vivement que la saison 7 commence sur tf1 et j'espère qu'il y metteront tout les épisodes je me demande vraiment comment ca va se passer dans l'avenir de la série !! Mais franchement je n'aimerrais pas qu'olivia se retrouve dans la serie mère !!!! J'espère qu'elle restera dans SVU et qu'elle fera à nouveau équipe avec Elliot même si c'est pas de suite mais plus tard !!!!!
C'est de toute façon très peu probable (et les récents articles infirment largement cette théorie), c'était juste une idée saugrenue qui m'est passée par la tête... :P

SpeedRcrX
Partenaire de Benson
Partenaire de Benson

[USA] L&O SVU Saison 7

Message par SpeedRcrX » 20 avril 2006, 17:06

Seb @ 20/04/2006 à 14:09 a écrit : Si je ne m'abuse, ce nouvel article est signé par la même personne et pour le même journal (The Record) ;)
Beuuuhhh, j'ai vraiment besoin de vacances moi....
Heuresement je le serai vendredi aprem et ceux pour 1 semaine :D

Seb
Pote de Dick et Rene
Pote de Dick et Rene

[USA] L&O SVU Saison 7

Message par Seb » 20 avril 2006, 17:25

SpeedRcrX @ 20/04/2006 à 17:06 a écrit : Beuuuhhh, j'ai vraiment besoin de vacances moi....
Heuresement je le serai vendredi aprem et ceux pour 1 semaine :D
:lol:

Bonnes vacances alors B)

chrismelonijunior
Pote de Chris et Mariska
Pote de Chris et Mariska

[USA] L&O SVU Saison 7

Message par chrismelonijunior » 20 avril 2006, 19:06

Seb @ 20/04/2006 à 16:16 a écrit : c'était juste une idée saugrenue qui m'est passée par la tête... :P
Et y'en a d'autres... je devrais tenir un listing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Verrouillé